Need to purchase an All Access Membership?
Once you click the Buy Now button above, you will be directed to Pay-Pal to complete the transaction. Once the payment has been completed, you will receive an email to complete your registration. If you do not receive that email, please visit the contact us page and let us know. We will send you a link to complete the registration.
Already an All Access Member?
All Access Membership
e2 provides resources through its website, and for an annual membership fee of $495, your elder team has unlimited access to…
- 36 individual videos (e2 talks) addressing an elder’s leadership, relationships, work, and life.
- Digital formats of the ten books we have published.
- Dozens of white papers that answer specific questions and address elder-related issues.
- A manual of policy templates.
- A collection of our weekly blogs.
Our book titles are:
- Answer His Call
- Reflect His Character
- Lead His Church
- Enjoy His People
- The Healthy Elder
- Conflict | Resolution: How Elder-Staff Teams Thrive Against One Another | How Elder-Staff Teams Can Thrive With One Another
- What’s Next?: How Thinking Forward Moves the Church Forward
- Leader><Shift: One Becomes Less While Another Becomes More
- Too Much: Living with Less in the Land of More
- Help for Today | Hope for Tomorrow: What the Bible Says about Retirement | What the Bible Says about Heaven
Our e2 Talks are:
- Leadership 1: Effective Meetings
- Leadership 2: Governance
- Leadership 3: Equipping Elders
- Leadership 4: Lead Like Jesus
- Leadership 5: Mission-Focus
- Leadership 6: Recruitment
- Leadership 7: Spiritual Warfare
- Leadership 8: Succession
- Leadership 9: Vision-Mission-Values
- Relationships 1: Build Value
- Relationships 2: Conflict
- Relationships 3: Difficult People
- Relationships 4: Elder’s Marriage and Family
- Relationships 5: Elder-Staff Relationships
- Relationships 6: Healthy Teams
- Relationships 7: Lead by Relationship
- Relationships 8: Lost People
- Relationships 9: Loving the Church
- Work 1: Assessing Church Health
- Work 2: Decision Making
- Work 3: Effective Change
- Work 4: Job Description of an Elder
- Work 5: Shepherding
- Work 6: Strategic Planning
- Work 7: Teaching
- Work 8: Team Dynamics
- Work 9: Unity
- Life 1: Balance
- Life 2: Discipline of Study
- Life 3: Example
- Life 4: Humility
- Life 5: Money
- Life 6: Prayer
- Life 7: Qualifications
- Life 8: Spiritual Life
- Life 9: Your Calling as an Elder
Partnership with e2
e2 enters into a partnership with a local church, and through monthly or annual gift support, e2 serves the elder/staff team of the local church with…
- Unlimited access to web-based resources
- Hours of coaching access in-person or through virtual means
- Phone/text contact for questions and conversation
- And more…