- Plan of Salvation: using a diagram of 6 circles to frame your discussion with your family member, friend, coworker or acquaintance, this post will familiarize or re-acquaint you with the Scriptures pertinent to the lost state of humanity, joining God’s Kingdom, and eternity.
- Does your congregation operate with a more Mission-Driven or Member-Driven perspective? Do decisions come about because members, or certain vocal members, push for specific courses of action? Or do you, instead, put resources, priorities, and more on the line to, like Paul, do everything possible to reach lost people (1 Cor. 9:22)?
- Have you ever thought about what it may have actually cost Jesus to go to the cross? This is a Bible study in prose/chapter form helping us appreciate what He experienced during those indescribably intense hours.
- The “Evangelism” chapter from our What’s Next? book provides some practical advice.
- As we try to reach a culture moving further away from God, we need to keep in mind the one and only tactic that will win the “Culture War.”