JUMP START: Charging Up Ministry That Moves, will premier on January 16, 2021 from 9am until noon (ET).
Registering for this event gets you a login to the three-hour conference, two JUMP START notebooks and a USB with ten workshops to view, discuss, and use as a leadership at your church on your timeframe. If you will have more than two leaders working on your JUMP START, click the link below and they will be shipped to you before the conference.
In e2’s experience, addressing over 8,000 elders and church leaders in conferences across the nation and around the world, there are four arenas that churches consistently need to address, especially to get jump started. For each ministry focus, we consider three questions:
Why is this essential?
How should this be carried out?
What needs to change to jump start this ministry in our congregation?
The 4 Arenas (Main Sessions):
- Next Generation
- Leadership Development
- Building Teams (e2, Jim Estep)
- Discipleship Data (CFR, Kent Fillinger)
- Elders as Disciplers (e2, David Roadcup)
- Essential Discipling Elements (e2, David Roadcup)
- Evangelism – The 6 Circles (e2, Gary Johnson)
- Financial Discipleship (CFR, Darren Key)
- Leading Effective Change (e2, Jim Estep)
- Maximizing Software for Evangelism & Discipleship (CFR, Jerod Walker)
- Panel: Online Discipling Classes (CFR, Keith Wood)
- Reaching & Keeping the Next Generation (e2, Gary Johnson)